Services - The total cost of employee benefits is constantly rising. The maze of products, carriers and administrators gets more confusing by the day. The challenge of recruiting and retaining qualified employees is more demanding than ever.
Veracity Benefits works with companies with up to 4500 employees, providing personal service, independent and unbiased counsel and a true commitment to your employees. Veracity is driven by process, not products, by satisfied customers, not sales commissions.
Employee benefits should be viewed as a total package, not a piece-meal collection of products. At Veracity, we follow a disciplined process to determine the right benefit package for your business.
- We conduct a thorough interview to determine your unique benefit objectives and needs
- We research the most cost effectivebenefit options
- We provide a competitive bid analysis across carriers
- We develop an enrollment and education plan for employees
- We provide ongoing service, review and renewals
Review & Analysis
Many business owners and human resource professionals do not have time to constantly evaluate the effectiveness and value of their executive and employee benefit plans. Veracity can provide an independent review and analysis of this costly but invaluable part of your business. We will:
- Evaluate the entire package
- Identify what benefits provide the most value
- Recommend carrier changes/consolidations
- Recommend and implement an employee education plan
Once a benefits package has been selected, the process has just begun. The selection and enrollment process can be daunting for employers and employees alike. Veracity will manage the entire process on your behalf including informational, training and education sessions with managers and employees. Along with the tedious paperwork portion, Veracity coordinates carriers and administrators on your behalf to provide a seamless transition for you and your employees.
- Available for Quick & Easy Answers
Call us during business hours at our Buffalo office at (716) 839-4103 or our Jamestown office at (716) 483-1660 and our service team will provide us with the answers you need. You can send us an email any time and we’ll respond promptly.